* PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF USUAL DATE-this will be the 3rd Wednesday!
* The multi-talented purveyors of early jazz repertoire-New Orleans ‘Street
Jazz’,dance bands etc-return for a third-eagerly awaited-visit.
* LAURIN HABERT (reeds, vocals), EWAN BLEACH (reeds, vocals), KERMANE ARKEN
( violin) H. HENRY (guitar, banjo, vocals), DAVID NEIGH (tuba-machine, banjo).
* Persuasive advocates of Hot Club/Gypsy Jazz and much more, 'Hotcha!' are
always welcome KJC visitors.
* JON MOORE & ALAN PILL(guitars), ED HARRISON (bass), HEATH LAVERY (violin).
* A leading exponent of 'melodic drumming'-influenced by Max Roach, Art Blakely etc-
GAZ fronts a stellar Quartet.
* ALAN BARNES (reeds),ANDREZJ BARANEK (piano), ED HARRISON (bass).