* PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF USUAL DATE - this will be the 3rd Wednesday!
* ‘Miniature Pasadena Roof Orchestra’: Jazz & dance sounds from the Twenties.
* CHRIS HOWSE (gtr/banjo/vocals) : leader, ANDY HENDERSON (cornet), WILLY ENTWISTLE (reeds/violin), COLIN TURNER (bass saxophone), JOHN SMITH (drums).
*A welcome return to ‘the Titan of the Trumpet': multiple British Jazz Award winner in
the Armstrong tradition.
* Supporting personnel to be arranged.
* PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF USUAL DATE-this will be the 3rd Wednesday!
* The multi-talented purveyors of early jazz repertoire-New Orleans ‘Street
Jazz’,dance bands etc-return for a third-eagerly awaited-visit.
* LAURIN HABERT (reeds, vocals), EWAN BLEACH (reeds, vocals), KERMANE ARKEN
( violin) H. HENRY (guitar, banjo, vocals), DAVID NEIGH (tuba-machine, banjo).
* Persuasive advocates of Hot Club/Gypsy Jazz and much more, 'Hotcha!' are
always welcome KJC visitors.
* JON MOORE & ALAN PILL(guitars), ED HARRISON (bass), HEATH LAVERY (violin).