* KJC debut for international stars of New Orleans street music, which in the hands
of these young players has enjoyed a long-overdue revival. This group, along with
'Tuba Skinny' and 'The Shotgun Band', are at the forefront of this exciting renaissance.
* F.H.HENRY (fotdella-a sort of bass- other stringed instruments, vocals),
DAVE NEIGH (’tuba-machine’ and banjo), EWAN BLEACH (reeds,vocals).
* Unmissable chance to hear-and see-these remarkable musicians!
*The Ides of March are come-sort of-and we confidently predict another evening
of top quality jazz!
* Since 2008, the stellar members of CDF#- CHRIS HODDER (guitars),
DAVE MINSHULL (drums) & FRANK FLYNN (piano)- have blended formidable individual
artistry and expertise to serve a wide ranging repertoire, influenced by Erroll Garner,
Oscar Peterson via the classics to pop legends Stevie Wonder, Billy Joel ,David Bowie….
* KJC is proud to welcome back ‘one of the world’s greatest trombone players.’
* ‘a perfect amalgam of Urbie Green, Jack Teagarden with a hint of Bob Brookmeyer.’
* HSJB:PETER BOSWELL(cornet/trombone),BRUCE CARNAFFIN (clarinet),
GERRY CLAYTON (bass), DAVE BATEMAN (guitar/banjo), ROBIN ANDREWS (drums).
PRESS/CLICK THESE ARROW BUTTONS TO ACCESS OTHER MONTHS’ EVENTS.