Wednesday February 12th
* Persuasive advocates of Hot Club/Gypsy Jazz and much more, 'Hotcha!' are
always welcome KJC visitors.
* JON MOORE & ALAN PILL(guitars), ED HARRISON (bass), HEATH LAVERY (violin).
Wednesday March 11th
The Gaz Hughes Quartet
* A leading exponent of 'melodic drumming'-influenced by Max Roach, Art Blakely etc-
GAZ fronts a stellar Quartet.
* ALAN BARNES (reeds),ANDREZJ BARANEK (piano), ED HARRISON (bass).
Wednesday April 8th
Chris Gumbley/Al Gurr
* KJC is delighted to host two Midlands-based artistes with high end musical credentials.
* AL (piano) is fluent in many areas of jazz and has worked with Barry Manilow, Alfie Boe etc.
* CHRIS (sax/clarinet) is equally versatile and prolific: sometime member of the Pasadena Roof Orchestra and the BBC Big Band.
Wednesday May 13th
The International Swing Three
featuring Jeff Barnhart, John Hallam & Anne Barnhart
* ' A Reunion in Rhythm', reprising a memorable KJC event two years ago.
* Swing, blues & ballads & vocals delivered with great artistry and infectious good humour!
* JEFF-pianist/vocalist/ raconteur,ANNE-flautist/vocalist, JOHN- clarinets/saxes.